Watch & Swim with wild dolphins in the crystal clear waters of the Bay of Plenty. Get closer to dolphins, orca, whales and seals on board our comfortable purpose built 50ft power Cat ‘ Guardian’. Trips depart daily from Tauranga. Our expert crew of Wildlife Guides will ensure your trip with us is a great experience for your visit to our region. We supply all gear; wetsuits, masks and snorkels, give a briefing to our swimmers, and also include hot drinks, fresh fruit and a light snack in our prices which are the best around by far. See huge pods of Common Dolphins closer than you will see anywhere playing and just doing what comes natural as you meet them eye to eye in the clear Pacific Ocean. We can happen upon Orca, whales (seasonal), seals, seabirds, penguins and offshore nature reserve islands, it’s an awesome day out. Join us at Dolphin Seafaris for a first class, comfortable cruise!
Explore Our Backyard Members Deal
You need to be logged in as a member to see the information on ‘How to get your deal’.
10% OFF all TOURS!
Tours & Products
Tours / Products (with time schedules etc)
- Wild Dolphin Encounter (weather dependent and minimum passengers of 10) meet at 8.30am on the boat at Tauranga Bridge Marina for 9am departure. Back between 2 and 3pm
- Private Charters – hire the boat for you and you friends, family or colleagues. Sailing times are daylight hours and the trip can be up to 7 hours long.
Terms & Conditions
- Available for Explore Our Backyard members only
- A valid Explore Our Backyard membership card with identification must be presented to staff to claim discount
- Direct bookings only
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions or deals